Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Setup

Today i'll post pictures of my music equipment.
We can start with a picture on my DJ equipment. You can click on the pictures for higher quality and resolution.

My DJ gear contains Denon X1500S mixer and two Denon DN-S5000 cd players. This took me about 2 years to get this gear which was a pain the ass because i bought the cd players first and the mixer 1 year later. So I couldnt try the cd players until i got my mixer. I've had this set for about 2 years now.


This is the Denon DN-S5000. The one thing that makes this cd player unique is that it has alpha track which means i can play from the same cd at the same time in 2 diffrent channels. Denon are the only ones that have this function. The player also has some effects such as DRAG and ECHO, and regular stuff like loops.


Here is the Denon X1500S mixer with 4 Channels aswell as 2 microphone channels. There is also effects on this mixer such as Flanger, filters, echo and delay with various settings on each effect. X1500 mixer also has a sampler function which i'm not very familiar with i must say.


This was a bad picture from my side but hey i'm not a photographer so who cares :)
This is the whole area where i usually mix and record or just listening to music. With a Marentz amp and two Jamo D365 speakers. As you can imagine in a pretty small room is that it can be very loud music playing but that's what it's all about. You can also see my guitar and LP of Bob Dylan's Blood on track album aswell as Rolling stones which is behind the Dylan LP.

This is not a complete set, things to get next are two technics 1200's, Korg Kaoss pad and tons of LP's



No comments:

Post a Comment