Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Setup

So after spending tuesday's night drinking (hey, if it feels good it is good), I decided to post some pictures of my gear. It's kind of low-budget, but it works for me... For now :D


Some of my setup in all it's glory


My MIDI-controller that I use to control the first 2 decks in Traktor, together with my DJiO, and a guitar pluck (I have a guitar too :D). The DJiO I plan to upgrade to a 8in*8out soundcard.


One of my TT200's, with the shitty headphones I use to mix, and produce, and play videogames, and listen to music, and so on and so forth. I intend to upgrade the headphones soon enough. The TT's I'll probably keep a while though.


The Numark 5000FX. Channel 1 is for the Xbox, channel 2 and 3 for the TT's, channel 4 for deck A in Traktor (aswell as the main output for windows itself) and channel 5 for Deck B in traktor. When I upgrade the sound card I will be using TC vinyls to control Deck C and D in traktor. I will then route the sound to the line inputs on channel 2 and 3. Furthermore, if I ever get CDJ's, I will route the sound from Deck A and B in traktor to the phono input on channel 3 and 4, and then route the CDJs to the line input on the same channels. So, in theory, I will be able to mix 2 channels of CDs, 4 channels of mp3s, as well as 2 channels of vinyl. Mix heaven. And, least I forget, when I get a third TT, I will route it to the phono input on channel 1 on the mixer. (Yes, that mixer has a wicked amount of inputs, 18 all in all)


My second TT together with the cleaning equipment I use


My newest addition. The entier Korg Nano series. So cheap I couldn't pass it on. I've yet to acctually use them, but then I only had them for a week or so, I'll figure something out :D Although, all jokes aside, I have used them a little bit for my production. I'm only now trying to figure out how to bring out the best in them



My vinyls. 50 of them so far. Obviously most of my collection are mp3s ;P The vinyl you see first, or don't see, it being blurry and all, is Magnesia - Today. Wicked.


And that was all for me this fine hangover wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment