Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday!

The begining of the week, the punisher of Sunday sins.


I spent last week on making the forum, now it's about finished.
Go check it out

Crossfade Collective

And yesterday I spent the whole night in fruity loops trying to perfect this song. I'll let you listen, then you can judge if it rocks or sucks

Here's a sample:
Chilly.C - Lost in Bongo

It's really nothing special, and it isn't that awsome but at least i tried.
Also I would be pleased if you did critisize me, tell me what I did well and what I did wrong, and what you think about it so far.

Im usualy in to making hip hop and rap beats.
This is the first one I've created since I joined Crossfade Collective

Chilly.C - Beat #1

Same goes here.. Tell me what you think, speak your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment